With these quick and easy ideas, you’ll be more excited to give gifts than to receive them this year. Don’t forget your essentials — double stick tape, scissors, and a hard surface for wrinkle-free wrapping.
12 ways to take the average Christmas gift to the next level
May your gifts look adorable:
1. Stamp rustic brown paper in silver with holiday images like Christmas trees, snowmen, stockings, and more.
2. Adorn your gift with a bow of unusual material, like velvet, handmade paper, or felt.
3. Take plain gift wrapping paper to the next level by adding your favorite holiday quotes with a metallic paint pen.
4. Wrap your gift in vintage lace and a big, satin ribbon.
“I could not ask to work with a better, more caring group of people.” – Want to work for a company that cares? Cornerstone could have room for you in its growing work-family.
5. Add a fun, personalized ornament to your gift – it doubles as an extra gift!
6. Add a giant candy cane or lollipop to make a sweet statement.
7. Rustic is in — pine cones, some cinnamon, and a sprig of pine will look lovely and will carry the spirit of the season.
Buying a house doesn’t have to be hard. Our free LoanFly app makes mortgage fast, easy, and friendly.
8. Cut out a fun family photo into the shape of an ornament and make it into a gift tag.
9. Print out scenes from your favorite Christmas movies, cut them into squares, and use them to decorate your gift wrap.
10. Take an old book with beautiful script and use the paper as gift wrap.
11. Cut out the images from a children’s Christmas book and arrange them in a beautiful collage for a unique card.
12. Print out old family photos and make them into gift tags that double as a card.
Do you know if it’s more affordable for you to rent or to buy? Our free calculator can help.
It’s as easy as Christmas morning. Our free LoanFly app is so popular among our borrowers because it bridges the communication gap to make mortgage feel easy. You can use LoanFly to prequalify for a mortgage from anywhere you happen to be — even traveling to visit your relatives over the holidays. Get prequalified fast, get in touch with a loan officer you can trust, and own in as little as 10 days.*
*During normal business hours.
For educational purposes only. Please contact your qualified professional for specific guidance.
Sources are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.