You’re not alone if Halloween is your favorite day of the year. Not only do you get to eat all the candy with #noguilt, but you also get to watch your favorite Halloween movies, carve pumpkins, comment on how pretty the fall leaves are, and best of all, act like a kid again.
Traditionally, the holiday rankings go something like this: Christmas, Thanksgiving, and then Halloween as a solid number three. A 2015 Harris Poll confirmed that 46 percent of people consider Christmas to be their favorite holiday, followed by Thanksgiving at 19 percent, and Halloween at 9 percent. (Fourth of July comes, appropriately, in a distant fourth at 5 percent.) But more recently, tables have been turning. It may be almost impossible to knock Christmas out of first place, but millennials have pushed Halloween forward to their second favorite holiday of the season. Millennials prefer Halloween over Thanksgiving at 17 percent versus 13 percent.
Halloween’s also the kind of holiday where it’s totally acceptable to put your clothes on inside out and walk backward (if you want to see a witch). Halloween is spooky, silly, and sweet, and we’d like to make it even sweeter by offering these free downloadable puppets just for you and your kids, or your nieces and nephews. Print out Ghost, Mummy, Witchy Woman, and their friends, Spider, Cat, and Bat, and have them go on a Halloween adventure they’ll never forget!
Fall is the time when many homeowners start thinking about a refinance. Find out what it takes to refinance your mortgage here.
Printable Halloween puppet supplies
You will need:
- Free downloadable puppets
- Color printer
- Scissors or an X-acto knife (with self-healing mat)
- Popsicle sticks
- Scotch tape or glue
- Construction paper (optional)
If you’re thinking about buying a house, it doesn’t have to be complicated or confusing. Here’s what you can expect when buying a home with us.
Printable Halloween puppet tutorial
Great! You’re ready to get started.
1. Simply download our puppets here and print them out on your color printer.
2. Once you’ve printed them out, carefully cut them out with scissors, or use an X-acto knife (parents only!) for more precision.
3. Now the kids can get in on the fun. Ask them to help you tape or glue the puppets to popsicle sticks. If you really want to get creative, have the kids make a ghoulish background out of construction paper. They can make their own full moon and spooky clouds, too!
4. Sometimes you just wanna stay inside and play with puppets, you know? We don’t blame you. Now get to puppeting!
Speaking of convenient, our free LoanFly app is that and more. Search for houses, find out how much you prequalify for, and keep your loan documents all in one place.
Crafting is fun and easy, and we feel the same way about buying a house. Our loan officers care about helping you get into your dream home, and they want you to have a good time while you’re doing it. Contact us to take the first step and get prequalified today.
For educational purposes only. Please contact your qualified professional for specific guidance.
Sources are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.