March 19, 2019.
Cornerstone Home Lending is one of Fortune’s 2019 Best Workplaces in Texas, and we couldn’t be more excited!
96% of Cornerstone team members are proud to work here
These are the highlights from the 2019 Great Place to Work survey:
- Pride: 96 percent of our team members say they’re proud to tell others where they work.
- Ethics: 95 percent say management is ethical and honest in all practices.
- Support: 95 percent say they have the equipment and resources to do their jobs.
- Service: 95 percent say our customers would rate our service as “excellent.”
- Family: 95 percent say they were welcomed as soon as they joined the company.
- Overall satisfaction: 93 percent say Cornerstone is a great place to work.
Here’s more from our team members:
- “Cornerstone is the best place to work. Great owners, managers, and coworkers. This is my working family. They do it right!!”
- “I’ve seen nothing but great teamsmanship; management who listens, cares, and works with us; flexibility and open-mindedness.”
- “This company does more for its team members than any other company that I know of. If you work hard and care about your job here, then the sky is the limit.”
We’re humbled by these new honors that add up to nearly a decade’s worth of top workplace awards. Just recently, we collected nine major top workplace rankings that included 2018 Top Workplaces in Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and more, along with being a 2018 Fortune Best Workplace for Women and the highest-rated mortgage lender on Glassdoor. We were also named one of the Best Workplaces for Diversity in 2017.
It’s shaping up to be a big year for Cornerstone. Marc Laird, Cornerstone Home Lending chairman and CEO, says the company is well-prepared to weather and even thrive through the mortgage industry’s current challenges. The key to Cornerstone’s success, Laird explains, is sticking to its Core Convictions. Laird says Cornerstone will focus on increasing loan production by helping existing loan originators build their business, continuing to invest in faster technology, and enacting the company’s new 10-Day Close loan program with 85-percent implementation by mid-2019, among other goals.
Your new work-family is waiting
Maybe it’s time to make a move to a company that treats you like family. We’re here to make mortgage simple and your life easy — by investing in the latest technologies, promoting work-life balance, celebrating achievements and promoting from within whenever possible, and offering the strongest loan officer support ratios in the industry. Click here if you’re ready to join a 2019 Best Workplace in Texas.
For educational purposes only. Please contact your qualified professional for specific guidance.
Sources deemed reliable but not guaranteed.